RETURNS & EXCHANGES
palomiino.com are eligible for return or exchange within 14 days of delivery under the following conditions:
- Client must cover all return costs
- Items must be returned to us in perfect condition.
- Make sure all products are exactly as you received them, with tag(s) and seal(s) still attached.
- All products that come in their own box, including but not limited to shoes and accessories, must be returned in their original, undamaged box as this is considered part of the product.
- Coats should be returned with their dust bag as this is considered part of the product.
- When returning by mail, please make sure to return the shoes/accessory item and its corresponding box inside another solid carton box to not damage the original packaging.
- Palomiino reserves the right to reject any returned items that do not meet the above requirements. If your return is rejected, you will be notified via email.
- We prefer that items are returned through FEDEX to ensure they are protected and insured during transit. However, you may return the goods by any secure transport to the following address: Cra 1 #68-23 apto 401
Receiving a refund
All returns that are shipped back within the 14-day time period will be refunded to the original form of payment within 30 days after return.
Exchanges requested online are only processed upon receipt of returned merchandise and are based on stock availability at that time. We are not able to reserve or guarantee stock in advance. Exchange costs will be assumed by client.
If an item received is classified as faulty and was received damaged, you must contact us within 7 days of receipt. If items have a manufacturing fault that occurred within a 12-month period from the date of purchase, please contact us immediately.
Returns and replacements under these conditions will be assumed by Palomiino. Refunds for damaged items may also be requested through the contact site for review.
Please have in mind that some of our processes are hand-made and occasional minor irregularities in details such as embroideries or hand-painted prints do not qualify as defects.